Meet Our Inspectors
Home Inspector Matthew E. Dawes
Specializing in Residential Inspections, Commercial Inspections and Environmental Testing
Matt is a highly-accomplished certified inspector with over 30+ years of construction experience. Matt has over 5000+ mold inspections, including testing, moisture mapping and analytical data.
Matt has a record of achievement and demonstrated success managing large and small construction projects, ranging from custom homes to commercial and industrial construction.
- Performs and evaluates mold projects requiring testing.
- Project Coordinator, with experience in coordinating multiple construction projects with tight schedules and deadlines in order to meet their fast paced production demands.
- Project Superintendent, responsible for the coordination of all trades for efficient productivity. Quality assurance for all projects with daily site inspections utilizing punch lists and schedules.
- Journeyman Carpenter/Working Foreman, responsible for delegating work and interpreting blueprints with experience in all phases of construction including layout, stud framing, interior trim and millwork installation.
- Council-Certified Residential Mold Inspector - American Council for Accredited Certification
- Certified Educational Trainer - State of Idaho Department of Insurance
- Certificate of Home Inspection and Environmental Testing - Building Specs Inc, Maryland
- Certified Project Coordinator - Knight & Associates
- Courses related to Project Management - Boise State University
- Certified Journeyman Carpenter - State of Hawaii
- Certified Residential Home Inspector - ASHI
- Courses related to Commercial Inspections - Carson Dunlop Weldon & Associates Ltd.
- Indoor Air Quality Association - IAQA
- Certified Member, American Society of Home Inspectors - ASHI #211680
- Affiliate Member ADA County Association of Realtors, Boise Idaho
- Affiliate Member Nampa Association of Realtors, Nampa Idaho
- Member of the Boise Chamber of Commerce
- Affiliate of Respircare Analytical Services
- American Council for Accredited Certification - ACAC